Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Miss Priss

Introducing the new line of fashionista clips for hair, headbands, whatever or wherever you like, by Bizzy B's!





Each one is hand-made onto an alligator clip. This fashionista clip can be customized in any color(s) you like with any combinations of feathers, stones, flowers, etc...The one's pictured are adorned w/ vintage clip on earrings transformed into clip jewels :). If you would like a headband with the clip, that can be done as well.
These aren't your typical hair bows or flower clips so they may not be suitable for some but for my Shelby, it's her personality that inspired me and my creative juices started flowing! As you can tell by the "Dedication" post from yesterday, that child doesn't even wear a typical, dainty, small hair bow or flower for her Baby Dedication in an heirloom gown! Haha...it's just not fitting for her! So, when I started having and idea to do new flower/feather clips, this came to mind in my head one night and I just brought it to life in a clip! I do feel like I will be playing around some more with some new combinations and designs so email, comment or Facebook me with any questions, suggestions, or ideas you may have for your little Fashionista!
THESE CLIPS ARE NOT TOYS AND DO NOT NEED TO BE LEFT FOR A CHILD TO PLAY WITH OR HANDLE W/O ADULT SUPERVISION.
~God bless,

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Your clips are be-a-u-tiful!