Thursday, September 18, 2008

Rest & Relaxation

I think it's not a coincidence that my Daily Online Bible Verse for today is:
Psalm 62:1-2

"1 My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

All the chaos and drama that's been going on in our lives lately has FINALLY turned into beauty. Prayer is powerful, no matter who you are, what you've said or what you've done. God does hear our prayers and sees the desires of our hearts and meets those needs IN HIS TIME.
One of our greatest needs right now in our marriage is rest and relaxation and God is SOOO blessing us with this. We are FINALLY getting away ALONE this weekend! We both took off from work tomorrow (Friday) and are taking advantage of this beautiful weather and going camping. This is our favorite way to getaway in case you didn't know that. We love doing this almost as much as we love taking a cruise! Haha... Josh also told me it was ok for me to take my sewing machine! I'M GOING TO BE IN HEAVEN FOR REAL Y'ALL! I"ve got SOOO much cut out to sew and finish that I think he knew that's all I'd be thinking about while we were gone. Now, I may not get to sew a thing but just the pure thought of having the opportunity to sew, de-stresses my life! Haha...I love my husband!! Oh, I also got AN AWESOME deal on ribbon today thanks to Stacy's help on this AWESOME website! I'm having THE BEST DAY EVER!
Oh, well, other than this, and it's really funny... it's ok to laugh.. I am...
#1, my dog stole the socks I stole from Josh's drawer and chewed 3 HUGE holes in them but I thought, "oh, well, I'm wearing my favorite boots today and no one will EVER see them or notice." #2, My favorite shoes... *tear* broke on the way in from lunch. My right heel broke IN HALF and wouldn't you know...#3, IT'S MY RIGHT SOCK THAT HAS THE 3 GAPING HOLES IN IT. Lol... yeah, so I've been walking around all afternoon without shoes on, even downstairs. Haha... life is still good though because I'm A LOT more comfortable and have ventalation! haha..
Have a great weekend! Be looking for pictures... new stuff coming!!!!!

No comments: