Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Fur Baby

So I cannot believe I haven't posted pictures of our precious fur baby, Dee Dee. His actual name is Edgar Degas Kee (Edgar Degas, after my favorite Impressionist artist, which is his name). Dee Dee turned 5 on May 21, 2008 and is the light of my life. He is soo full of compassion, personality and thinks that EVERYONE who sees him of comes by the house is there for him and to say how cute he is, this is the honest truth! He LOVES people and is so active and hilarious to watch. He is truly our baby. I don't know what I'd do without him.
Dee Dee is a full-blood Yorkshire Terrier but, as you can see, is not the normal teeny tiny size. Dee is 15lbs, or more...not sure if he's gained or not, but looks identical to the little bitty Yorkies. He is also known as "The Grand-Puppy," as my in-laws call him. haha....He has changed soo much throughout the years. I love to see how his colors have changed. He is now more redish than ever and sooo sweet!I can't imagine a day without Dee.
This picture below was taken of him the day I was blessed to have him come into my life.
Dee\'s first picture
Dee at Christmas time throughout the years (he hates that sweater by the way):
PhotobucketChristmas 2005Photobucket
Some of my Favorite Dee pics:
Photobucketi\'m ready for my closeup!little buddyPhotobucket

~God Bless

2 comments:

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

Awe how cute! I know what it is like to have fur babies, we've got three. And our parents call them Grand puppies too! lol Dogs are so precious, I can't imagine living without them!

Kecia said...

He is sooooo cute!!! Beautiful!!!
I think our dogs are related... Because, Lolah acts the same way!!Always trying to steal the attention!! Except with kids...she is terrified of children! Julia a daughter of a friend of ours tried to ride in her back... It was so funny! She on top of her and Lolah shaking with fear... Frozen!
Now every time any child comes here, she runs and hides!!