Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Woot Woot Wednesday

So before I could edit and complete this post, my computer died and published what I wrote, which was totally raw and NOT DONE....I"m sorry....Here's my finished one.. :)
Today's Woot Woot Wednesday is all about Best Friends, or BFF's as I like to say....
I"m blessed enough to have at least 3 BFF's!

Josh is and will always be My #1 BFF
 

Just had to throw this one in b/c it's TOO CUTE to pass up!! I think Shelby has SEVERAL BFF's...


 BFF's are hard to come by! Josh, Shelby & Nichole are my cherished ones...NOW, in case you are in SHOCK, GOD and MY MOM are in a league of their own WAAAYYY above the BFF status so they are high above this! :) Josh & Shelby are in Both! :)....ok so i feel like i'm diggin a hole and fallin deeper and deeper into it...lol... SORRY.... HOPEFULLY you all know what I mean!!! lol and then theres also Ashley, who's my hubby's BFF's wife who's also become one of my BFF's :)...

BFF's, to me, are those that you're closest with but are not THE ONLY friends you have. These people know you FOR YOU and accept you for you.....
I wanna hear about how special your friends are to you!! Feel free to email me or message me and I'd love to hear about your "specials!"
So when Shelby was 10 months old, we did a photoshoot w/ Stacy and there were TOO MANY good shots to mention but one always stuck out in my head and as one of my fav's b/c it expressed how I feel inside on the outside...she has that gift! This is that picture....
the rest of the pictures from this shoot can be seen at this post and in the posts prior to this one too...
Recently a dear friend of mine, Mrs. Claus, took this picture of Shelby and I and I didn't even know she took it but it's obvious I'm still smitten even 12 months later!!! I'm in awe how much Shelby has grown but still can't imagine my heart being any bigger for this little girl but she  proves me wrong every day!!

One last thing,
I've started a new addition to my sewing for little ones..
blankets....
I made this one for a dear friend who doesn't know I"ve made this for her little one to be but I can't wait to give it to her as well as MANY goodies from Little Darling Designs (this is her new blog) and here's her ETSY shop. She's a great friend (yet another from Indiana..lol) and WONDERFUL designer and sewer! I wish I had an embroidery machine like she has!
This blanket is simple, yet elegant.. the fabric is what makes it...I love it and what's better for a little girl than PINK RIGHT? :)... I used a delicate floral vine stitch on the edges near the frays....

I used a whimsical print and a traditional print...this is a soft flannel that can be used as a breastfeeding cover or a cuddly blankie to keep baby warm... :)....

And I finished an Arkansas Razorback wipe case!


ok..that's all folks!
thank you for reading my blog, all 3 of you..LOL

No comments: