Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Woot Woot Wednesday


Today's Woot Woot is a combination of random things..lol...
1st off, here's our shower progress:
We have light! Today they are puttin up the backer board stuff inside the shower and HOPEFULLY will be all tiled in and done tomorrow :)

So a NOT SO Woot Woot is that Shelby is STILL not sleeping well...She seems so tormented in her sleep.  Something is bothering her and I feel like it's the devil! EVERY NIGHT I pray over her room and her as well as use her Gentle Baby Essential Oil as I pray over her and her room.  It's heart-breaking! She's not hurt when she wakes up and I usually get her a cup of warm milk and she'll go back to sleep but after 3x of that a night we are beat!!!!! She takes a 1 to 1 1/2 hr nap a day so it's not that she sleeps too much during the day and is FULLY ACTIVE all day so SHE'S GOTTA be tired. She goes to bed easily and stays asleep till about midnight then the screams begin. :( Any advice???? OH and NO MOTRIN, TYLENOL OR BENEDRYL PLEASE B/C THEY MAKE HER WIRED AND I DON'T WANNA DRUG HER!

Today is a sewing day but I'm waiting on my fabric to come in that HAS TO come in today b/c the bag is for a shower THIS WEEKEND!! Why "inclement weather" has to hit where my fabric comes from NOW I don't know! But the bag will be fabulous!!! :) :)

DON'T FORGET TO GO OVER TO Little Darlings for the giveaway!!!

One last thing, that is DEFINITELY my #1 Woot Woot for today is my devotional for today...
Isaiah 40:29
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak."
AMEN
AMEN

1 comment:

Mollie said...

Love the Gentle Babies!!! woot woot for that!!
Does she sleep with music on? My boys both slept with Twila Paris baby songs and also Sleep Sound in Jesus cd.....all night- ALL REPEAT! We went through a lot of cheap cd players but now, I just push play once and they are out. That sweet music may help her sleep better??