Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blue beauty




This gorgeous little bird perched outside the playroom while Shelby and I played today at home (we stayed home from church to keep her from spreading her Thrush) and she stayed here perched for probably half an hour while Shelby and I admired her beautiful blue and orange body the Lord gave her. I feel like He did this just for us today to show us how beautiful life can be in Him. Even though she and I didn't make worship today we worshipped at home in His beauty!

He also showed me how beautiful His little gift to me is growing up to be too!



Even though she has her moments...



Lol....this is her "Mean Face". Lol...

I'm learning how smart Shelby is growing up to be also. She loves books and puzzles and Play Doh so much!






Thank you Lord for today's lazy, PJ, playing all day, loving my little blue-eyed beauty!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: