Thursday, February 4, 2010

To change or not & NEW WINNER!!

So I've been considering changing my blog design the past few days but need your advice. Should I change the decor of it or leave it the same? If I change it, I'll have to redo my header picture (the one w/ the bag pic and name) as well as the color scheme so it'll be a WHOLE NEW blog...what are your thoughts?
If I change it, I am looking at these designs so if you are for the change, which one do you like (btw, they are in the order of MY choice if I was to change ;) OH and I'll be adding new little decor items to the page as well so be free w/ your ideas, NO LIMITATIONS :) )?
A)



B)



C)



D)


I appreciate your comments and for just reading my blog in general! Sometimes I feel like I am just writing to myself but that's fine and I enjoy it and get relief from it :)
OH, I never did hear from The DeLongstockings who won the Giveaway, so..... you know what that means!!!!!
CHOOSE ANOTHER WINNER!!!!! HERE GOESSSSSS..................................
THE
WINNER (#2, LOL)
IS...................................................................................
ANNA from Bella Rece!! She wrote, twice ;).... "Love the fabric! Is is something like a name pillow?" & "It looks like the side of your sweet babys crib..."
Both are not the pic but, since no one, but Shelley, guessed it right, I randomly drew a name again :) So.... Anna, from Bella Rece, email me your contact info. and your preference of if you want baby shoes or something else in the same range of work and cuteness, and i'll get it done and to ya!!
Thanks again!!
~God bless,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bekah!

I read your blog all the time, and I love your new room! I'm so jealous....it would make a great scrapbooking room at my house! LoL. I love your first choice for new blog look. The polka dots look like you and your bubbly personality! Just my two cents.

Candace said...

I have been following your blog for quite some time now((found you through Jill and Y&P)) and think you are adorable! I love C---but all of them are super cute and fun for spring!