Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My latest fav's





So yesterday in the mail I received this GORGEOUS present from Nichole that I just realized I didn't take a pic of the bracelet, o well, another day's post. She gave me this gorgeous bracelet and this beautiful green (my fav shade of green in fact) Photo Clutch! It is adorable and soo me! I now have a brag book, other than my cell phone, for Sheebee Shake!
I've also started the "Love Dare". Josh has started it too. It's tough already but so benefitical. Any of you read this or are reading it now? I just started it yesterday and am already doing ok but it is already hard. LOL.. the first day on Patience....really? O my gosh...so talkin to me... I get it God...I get it. lol....
We got our issue of Southern Living in this past week and I was drawn to the article and pic of the flower buds on the beautiful elongated limbs so I tried my own little version and I think it turned out quite well :). What do you think? Don't mind the medicine baggie and jingle Piglet of Shelby's on the counter. Lol....that's not part of the finished project. Haha....just a little added "reality flare" as I like to call it. What's a home w/o some "reality"? We don't live in glass houses, or I don't...
BTW, thanks for all the MILLIONS of birthday wishes from Facebook and emails! It's amazing to see you reads my things!
~God bless,

2 comments:

jen said...

Cottage living, southern living, country living - all of those mags, i can't get enough of them!
hoping you will still post on friday your engagement story for my blog party - just link up on friday to the mclinky thing-a-magig. the details are all on my page if you've forgotten! anxious to read all of these mushy stories!

Mollie said...

Love Dare is so good!! Did you know they have a couples devotional Love dare....found it at wally world!!