Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog Frog!

So LOTS of Bizzy B's Change goin on.. :) One additional change is the newly addition of .....

If you go to the right-hand column of my page and go right under my Facebook badge, you'll see the Community Blog Frog! This is where you can connect with each other, ask questions, chat, post about your own blog to help you find readers and search for other blogs to read or just send a "shout out!" :). There's also, down right above my Blog List (the other blogs I love to read and stay up on), there's the Blog Frog Recent Visitors. On here you can leave me a note saying you just stopped by or any requests you might have etc... :) Hope you all enjoy and come try it out! It's pretty neat!
~God bless,

1 comment:

jill said...

love your new look! it's presh. :)