Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Button? Button? Who's got the button?

So, I wanna be in the "trend" of having the "grab button" on my blog for others to post to directly link to my page but how in the world do I do that? I've already designed it but I don't know how to make it so people can take it and add it and it link to my blog from their blog?? Any takers? Ideas? PLease help! SEE? ISN'T IT CUTE? But it doesn't work... :( *sniffle sniffle*...guess I should have paid attention more in webdesign class huh instead of just doing all the projects assigned and attempting all the bonus point projects and making a B and praising GOD IT WAS OVER...lol.. have me design a webpage all day and I'll be ok but make it work....ugh ugh..no ma'am!
Photobucket
OH and btw, to those that are waiting on their prize still, I PROMISE YOU'LL GET THEM IN THIS LIFETIME! LOL... I'm a little behind due to the playroom addition! Sorry! I've got a Pillowcase Dress & this new cute romper to make and then I'll get to work on your Flamingo Bow & Wipe case! :) You know who you are ;)...
lots of love and HELP NEEDED...
~GOD BLESS,

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Wish I could help. I can't seem to do the simplest of stuff over here.

Krissy said...

the whole button thing is beyond me too lol. I finally figured out how grab them!