Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Shelby's got..

A full name now!!!!!!
Glitter Text Generator - http://www.sparklee.com


Lynn is my dad's name (well it's actually Lyndon but he goes by Lynn) and the spelling of Shelby's Lynne is "Lynne" b/c my middle name is Anne, spelled "Anne." :)
yeah!! this milestone has passed! wheeewww!!

And HER FIRST PAIR OF PANTS FROM BIZZY B'S (me, her momma, lol)!!
The smallest pattern I have is for 6 months so that's why they aren't so tiny like newborn stuff is. Haha. I'm working on a dress to match that will be ADORABLE when it's done! It's new for me so I'm gonna get help from my mom! haha



Nighty Night and God Bless!

4 comments:

Kecia said...

How cute are those!!
My god!!
Cute name!! Haha...

Meredith said...

Bekah, come on over to my blog! I have somthing for ya! Have a great day!

jill said...

tagged you. :)

jenjam said...

I love the name! So sweet!