Tuesday, January 13, 2009

19 weeks today!


well, The baby is the size of a mango and has all proportionate limbs now!! :) I'm ALMOST 1/2-way there, it's safe to say! This time next week I will be 20 weeks (5 months pg) on our way to my 20 week dr.'s appt. to try AGAIN to see if Baby Kee will let us see if we can choose our boy/girl name! ;) This is soo unreal to know how fast this is going by! It's amazing! I will TRY TRY TRY to take a pic tonight using my timer thingy on my camera, but no promises. Josh leaves this afternoon for a business trip and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon so I'll try to experiment with it to see if I can make it work out right ;).
Well, one of my MANY pregnant friends announced her baby is here yesterday! She's the first out of us to deliver and after almost 40 HOURS of labor and induction, she delivered Christian Miles Clark at 7:48pm (her time, 6:48 our time) via C-section. She wanted to deliver naturally but Baby Miles had a different agenda obviously! I am so happy for her and excited b/c she has been there for me, even though we've never met face-to-face, only talked on the phone a few times, but email CONSTANTLY. She and I have stuck it out w/ our fertility issues and she was the first to get pregnant and had a rough patch starting out but is blessed beyond measure now w/ her 6 lb. 11 oz. baby boy, Miles. Congrats Ali!! Love u!

Prayer:
I ask that y'all keep our family in your prayers. Still continue to pray for my grandpa. He's being transported from the Rehab back to the hospital b/c of fluid build-up again and is doing better thanks to your prayers.
Also, my sister-in-law goes Friday for an MRI on her back for a very painful slippped-disk in her back. She's been really struggling with this and has been in tremendous pain so please pray for her. Her name is Cindy.
And also, Josh, my hubby, goes Friday for a dr.'s appt. because he has some fatty tumors/tissues that have built up in his sides, back and in his chest that the dr. is going to check out and observe and HOPEFULLY find out is nothing but fatty tumors/tissue build-up and nothing else serious. I know he's worried and scared and so am I so if you'll pray for us. We're leaving friday at 2pm to go to his appt. 30 min. away.

Well, that's all for today... pregnancy is going well, just having some "growing pains" still and getting bigger. Only 1 week now till we see the dr. again and HOPEFULLY get to find out if the baby is a boy/girl so PRAY FOR COOPERATION ON THE BABY'S END THIS TIME! :)
love u all
~God Bless

No comments: