Monday, January 26, 2009

Awards & Girls Night Out

Wow, what an eventful weekend I had! I'm EXHAUSTED! First off, let me thank my lovely, beautiful, thoughtful, wonderful friend since Kindergarten, Jill, for these two awesome awards! You're the best!

the lemonade award

this award is for those who show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

AND


The Friendship Award
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
And Jill, we DEFINITELY need to start rockin the big bows again! :) haha...

I will make sure to do my nominations ASAP since she has so gratefully took the time to give them to me!

Girls Night out was a blast Saturday night! OMG... I miss hanging w/ 'the girls' like we used to but work, kids, and life in general gets in the way! We all rode together and went to Texarkana to eat and to see the movie, Bride Wars. Poor Jillian, she tried 2 other times to see this movie and the theater was either closed or the movies had already taken it off here. SO, we all thought we were safe goin to T-town. We were on time, ate quickly and got to the movies right before it started missin all those lengthy previews that are shown now and low and behold... the MOVIE WAS SOLD OUT FOR THE 7:35PM FEATURE! I THOUGHT JILL WAS GONNA DIE...it was like a bad prank! haha... Anyhoo, so we all got on our phones, called our hubbies and asked if we could all stay and watch the 9:55pm feature, which they all so nicely allowed and accepted. So we then went to Target and spent about an hour and all bought stuff. This was especially fun for me b/c this was THE FIRST trip w/ the girls that I GOT TO BUY BABY STUFF! :) YEAH!!! I bought our little princess 3 onesies (that I'll upload pics of later since they're on my hubby's laptop and I erased them off my camera :( ). One of them says, "Daddy, I want a pony", the other "Daddy's little sweetheart" and the other is super cute in hot pink and navy horizontal stripes saying "I love mommy and mommy loves me!" ALL ON SALE! :) That was fun!
Anyhoo, we got to see the movie and all got home safe, me pullin into my driveway at 1am! Yesterday church services were bruital! haha.. :)
Here's pics from our night out thanks to Jillian:
Me and Stacy (aka, "Cloud Dust")

Me and Radeanna (she's pregnant and due w/ her 4TH BOY in March):

All of us:



Have a happy Monday!
~God Bless

1 comment:

Kecia said...

You look so beautiful!!
OMG!!
It's a girl!!! We are sooo happy for you!
We got back from our tripp a few days early... We beotehe geote sick and we had to come home... Anyway we'll show you the pics!
Love you in Christ!!!