Tuesday, January 6, 2009

18 Weeks

***UPDATED***

I knew our baby was a sweet little tater! Yeahp, we're 18 weeks pregnant today and Baby Kee is the size of a sweet potato! I feel the baby move a lot more and can tell that it's not "something else" (haha) lately and it's mostly at night when I'm trying to settle in for sleep or when I'm lying on my back watching TV on the couch; mainly when I'm still. It's the weirdest feeling! I can't wait for Josh to be able to feel the baby move!
I'm beginning to find it hard to do the simplest things these days. I get out of breathe a lot easier and just run out of energy quick. I'm still having "growing pains" and the "pregnancy congestion" has gotten DRAMATICALLY worse. I did find 3 new friends though that compete w/ my good O friends Maalox and Tums...



Aww the relief of being able to breathe through just ONE nostril is heavenly!!! Yes, these are all safe for me and Baby Kee to use, in case any of you are wondering but if you are pregnant and reading this and getting excited, check w/ YOUR Dr. to see if it's ok or right for you to take. :) The Waterless Vicks Humidifier is SOOOO amazing! I used it last night for the first time. It's really small and compact and puts out the heavenly aroma of Vicks and eucalyptus. MMMMMMMMM
Nasal congestion has been an issue but not this bad so finding out I can use/take these things is better than peach pie (I hate apple pie..haha)!
OH and it's officially no longer Christmas in our home. :( Kinda sad but I'm glad we got it all knocked out last night. We took down all my non-Christmas-tree decorations this weekend but took down ALL 3 TREES last night! OMG... We're cleaning the house tonight and reorganzing since all 3 of us were wiped out after that. I'm also going back to my yoga class tonight for the first time in like 5 months...OMG... pray for me. The gym owner gave me a DVD to watch on what I can and can't do in the class so I've got to watch that before I go tonight. I have a feeling this is going to wipe me out COMPLETELY! PRAY!! HAHA...
Another thing...

We've put our house up for sale! Haha... spur of the moment...haha... we've been eye-balling this house in my mother-in-law's neighborhood (really nice and outside of town) for about a month now that came up for sale by owner. Well, Josh asked me if I wanted him to call and see if we can come look at it and I said, "OMG, YES!!" He was floored! haha.. He usually has to warm me up to stuff like this and work on me a while. We have been in our 2nd home (the one we're in now) for 2 years and 4 months and COMPLETELY turned it around, which was fun, but a lot of work. This other house is 2600 sq feet (over 700 sq feet more than our current home) and would be a home we would "stay" in. I freaked out the other night in a panic from my sleep realizing that trying to fit another body in our home is going to be challenging. Our home now is 3 bedrooms 2 baths and the other home is 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths w/ walk-in closets IN EVERY BEDROOM and....this is what has be loving it... IT HAS A SEWING ROOM! YES! A SEWING ROOM! The lady that lives there now made this room for SEWING ONLY! HAhah... We're not in any hurry or even knowing if this is God's plan but we did feel the need to at least pursue this. We may not even sell our home and if not, that's great and if we do, that's great too. We're just leaving this all up to God and His will for our lives. Please pray for us that we're submissive to WHATEVER His calling may be!
~God Bless

2 comments:

Kecia said...

Wow!! That's a lot of information!!Haha...
Be sure that we will be praying for you guys!! By tha way... That house sounds perfect for you!!
Love you in Christ!

The Speech Teacher said...

I don't know what your childcare plans are for Baby Kee but if you're interested in having someone come to your house to keep him/her, I have the perfect person for you. The lady that has kept Owen since I went back to work is wonderful and she's going to be ready for another little one to look after once this school year is over. Owen's going to CCS next year so he can get some much needed socialization. If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you her information.

BTW....take it from someone who definitely knows....babies acquire a lot of stuff once they arrive....a bigger house will be awesome for you guys!