Thursday, January 22, 2009

New belly pic & bag

So I finally remembered to take a new belly pic after not taking one since 16 weeks.... and being scolded by friends....lol...
This pic is of me & our Baby Girl Jan. 22, 2009 at 20 weeks and 2 days (5 months 2 days):

I kinda wasn't prepared for the pic but o well.. ya see the belly growth! Here's a comparison from 11 weeks, 16 weeks and then today (20 weeks 2 days):




FINALLY GOT TO SEW A BAG!! GEESE! SEEMS LIKE FOREVER! HAHA.. I've got 3 more coming so keep visiting to see what's next! This is a brand new design I've never done before... A Messanger Laptop Bag. I LOVE the fabric the client picked out and it turned out beautiful!




Good night and God Bless!OH! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS ON BABY GIRL NAMES! KEEP 'EM COMING WE'RE STILL LOOKING!

5 comments:

jenjam said...

You look great! What a cute lil bump. Its hard to believe you are half way there. She will be here before ya know it, lol.

I am still gonna order a diaper bag from you. It will be for my sis. I just want to know the name of my soon to be niece, so I can have it embroidered.

jill said...

LOVE the bag you did! and LOVE LOVE the bump pics! just gave you an award too. :)

jill said...

another award for the precious baby mama. hah!

Kecia said...

Cute pics... We are so proud!! And HAPPY!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!

crochetdlane said...

Awwww you have the cutest baby bump!! O how exciting!!! A baby girl!! I did a lot of searching online for the perfect baby names for our 2 girls. We LOVE unique names over here if you couldn't tell. O and that bag is really cute!! I love the fabric you used!!

Hugs!
Lindsay