Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girl Name Game & Bedding...

***UPADATE***

A dear friend of mine, Stacy, thought it would be neat for me to have a Name Game for my baby girl since the name we originally liked is soo popular and similar to other friend's baby girl names. So... Let the game begin....
Please leave a comment with your choice/preference of a baby girl first name and middle name that you feel comfortable sharing: WE ARE LOOKING FOR ORIGINAL NAMES SO PLEASE THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX... :) THX! Only preference, other than it be a girl name or a boy name that could be a girls name, is ORIGINALITY....

First Name:

Middle Name:


Now remember, it must flow well w/ our one syllable last name, "Kee." Also look at initals and see if they're appropriate as well :)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!! We thought we had it narrowed down but we don't... we had a boy name set in stone but a girl name.. not so much!
Oh, here's the bedding we've chosen as well... YES, IT'S CHANGED since my original invisioning but ya know, price and availability are huge and the price on the orginal choice WAS HUGE and could only be ordered online... SO, Josh was looking through his mom's JCPenney catalog and ran across this and said he really liked it and I was NOT EXPECTING all this pink from him! I am a pink fanatic!! My sorority colors are pink, my fav. movie (Steel Magnolias)leading lady's "signature color" is pink so this was a shocker... LOVE IT THOUGH. Already set up our online registery at JCPenney for all the matching pieces! LOL...

The set-up JCPenney has HERE is how I really like it; with pink walls w/ the scribbly painted design! I chose the pic above to show ya what it looks like w/a white crib since ours is white and not dark wood.


~God Bless

5 comments:

MakeLifeDelicious.com said...

How about Kristie Ann Kee?! I think it flows pretty well and has a nice ring to it : )

Your bedding is too cute!!

Meredith said...

Bekah, I can't think of one yet! I just know we already have one picked out for when we have a baby someday! Oh I LOVE that movie Steel Magnolias! It is my very favorite! And I LOVE the color pink too!!! Also I love the bedding. It is soo precious!

The Barefoot Contessa said...

Hi, it's Cassie from the WTE site...I love the bedding you picked. AND Steel Magnolias is my favorite movie of all time ("my colors are blush and bashful mama!")...anyway, speaking of which, what about Shelby? I think Shelby Kee would be a cute name! And no one's name is Shelby these days. The last person with that name that I've heard is Reba McIntyre's son, lol. Anyway, just an idea. I'd often considered naming a girl that name. Just an idea :-)

jellaan said...

Congratulations on your baby girl! Girls are wonderful, I got a girl the second time around and she is SO much easier than my son. I came across your blog through SewForum and love reading your blog. Anyway, a girl name I love, but my husband didn't is Ivy. I also like Ella. Not sure on a middle name. Also, love the bedding you picked. Is it pink/brown or pink/black? I love both combinations, but it is hard to tell in the picture. Good luck with the name, we didn't decide until after each of the kids were born. Julie

Kecia said...

Wow!!
The only name that comes to my mind is Kecia... Hahaha...
God bless!