Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We found out we're....

having a...

GIRL!!!


I AM SOO SHOCKED STILL AND WAS 100% WRONG! HAHA... There was NO DOUBT that Baby Kee is a "Baby Girl". My dr. even said, " I kinda new all along that the baby was a girl but didn't have a 100% proof to say anything but today confirmed it." haha.. it was amazing. We have the whole visit on video this time so once we get it converted to a DVD, I'll try to figure out how to show y'all! :) She even was rubbing her eyes and kept her hand in front of her face so we couldn't see her little features. She takes after me for sure w/ this stage-fright stuff. It's so unreal saying "She" and "Her" now instead of "He/She" all the time.... wow..... i'm still shocked out of my mind... I know God is laughing His head off saying, "haha, got 'er again! She just thought she knew!" haha

Just wanted to share our news that we will be having a baby girl!
~God Bless

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Bekah, that is SO exciting! I also predicted ya'll were going to find out it was a girl! Congrats!

The Speech Teacher said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful! I know you all are very excited....let the shopping begin!

jill said...

take my word for it - girls are SO fun! you will LOVE EVERY MINUTE!!! are you guys still set with the name you had picked out before?? SO precious!!! i wonder who she'll look like?!?!?!? i can't WAIT to see her! and by the way ... i have TONS of girl things if you need any! seriously. tons. we should talk soon! love you guys and BABY GIRL!!!!!

jenjam said...

That is awesome news! Congrats on your baby girl! Let all the pink fun begin...!

Kecia said...

Haha... You are amazing!!
We're very happy for you!!