Friday, January 16, 2009

Please Pray today...

We, me & Josh, go to his appointment today at 2pm to get the masses that have developed in his breast tissue and the others that have formed on his back and sides to see what they are and if there is any concern. I feel like they are just fatty tissue/deposits like one of the ones on his back is and I feel like everything will be ok. The human in us though is just worried. Please pray for Josh...

Also, pray for our sister-in-law, Cindy (this is Josh's brother's wife). She is having an MRI done today on her back to see what is causing her so much pain. They think it's a slipped disk but her sister had this when she was this age and it was cancerous. Just pray for her as well.

Today is a stressful day but God is good and "knows the plans He has for us; plans to prosper not to harm." I am clinging to this promise. Never dreamed we'd be facing this but God did and He has a plan through this and I feel His arms around us today and His Holy Spirit whispering words of wisdom and comfort. God is in control...

1 comment:

jenjam said...

Bekah, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.