Tuesday, February 3, 2009

22 Weeks...


According to thebump.com, Baby Shelby will be the size of a Papaya from week 21-24 (Month 5)Average size: 10.5-11.8 in long, and ranging from 12.7-20.8 oz (a pound and more)! :) I feel her A LOT now and it's definitely real and has sunk in!
We registered this past weekend and boy was that overwhelming and exhausting! Thank goodness for Target's printout checklist! What a lifesaver since I left mine at home. We registered at Target (91+ items..lol), Walmart (60+ items...lol), and JCPenney.com (25+ items; wouldn't be registering at JCPenney.com but that's where the bedding we want is so...). I have one more place to register, a local baby store called, Pink and Blue, and then WE'RE DONE! :) We found out that we know we're at least having 3 showers, maybe 4! My sorority, Phi Mu, is even throwing me one! Miss Shelby will be soooo pink'ed out! Our colors are pink and white so ya know she's gonna be set after they get done w/ her! I'm also sure she'll get her first Sir Fidel (lion; our mascot) also! :)
I'll post some pics later on in the week of my latest projects!
Lots of Love,
~God Bless

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Aww... She will be the cutest baby on the campus!!! OMG!! THE LORD IS AMAZING!!
Love you in Christ!!