Tuesday, February 17, 2009

6 months and freaking out...

So today we are officially 6 months pregnant and I'm freaking out!!
I am waiting on STUPID JCPENNEY.COM to deliver this pillow, that is NOT BLUE LIKE THE PICTURE ON OUR STUPID JCPENNEY.COM REGISTRY SHOWS; BUT IT'S PINK, from our bedding set so we can match the wall color so we can buy the paint and paint the walls. WE CAN'T EVEN BEGIN PAINTING TILL THIS PILLOW GETS HERE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FRIDAY AND IS STILL NOT IN!!
Can you tell the horomones have arrived?? OMG...
I'm freaking out not only b/c I'm 6 months pregnant but because we have nothing accomplished in the nursery but the furniture in place and we're registered. THAT'S IT! SHELBY WILL BE HERE IN 3 TO 4 MONTHS AND WE HAVE NOTHING but free formula & coupons we've gotten in the mail that will last us maybe a month, if we can't breastfeed, a few onesies that we've bought and some stuffed animals. THAT'S IT! FREAKING OUT... OMG.. OCD IS KICKED IN FULL FORCE AND BEING OCD AND CREATIVE IS not good these days. I'm CONSTANTLY flooded w/ things I MUST paint, make, sew and create for Shelby and NONE of it's even half-way started or thought out. :( I"m seriously about to need medical assistance or be admitted to the looney bin.
I pray for help but I'm also the type that I like to do things myself because I then know they're done the way I want them and I'm satisfied. I have a hard time letting others do things for me. Control issues? Naaahh.. not a bit.
Also, I'm beginning to realize that Shelby will have to come out and that's freaking me out even more... It's like I'm on speed today...
I need a brain-nap...

OH and I just got home from my 6 month OB appointment and all is great, Shelby's heartbeat was 151, first time I REALLY heard it (the other time, it was soo faint I lied because I was the only one...haha... that was like 3 months ago though..haha). BUT.... which THIS BUT is still making me cry....
I'VE GAINED 10 MORE POUNDS SINCE MY LAST VISIT!! As of last month, I had only gained 7 Lbs TOTAL, now 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH?! OMG, WHAT DO I DO?? I'M STILL CRYING AND NOW DEPRESSED. :( My dr. was NOT happy w/ me and Josh is gone so... JUST SAD NOW :( I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slowin down now. That's INSANE... Shelby only weighs 1 1/2 lbs so it's not her :(. Ugh....

PRAY FOR ME AND JOSH'S SANITY! oH, ALSO PRAY for Josh. He's gone on a business trip today through Thursday so he can't come to my dr.'s appt. but my Mammy is coming (Josh's mom). So this will be her first time seeing Shelby. :) I would take a belly pic today but given that I'm now upset and depressed over my gain, I just can't do it today.... lol
~God bless

4 comments:

jellaan said...

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I had a month like that with each of my pregnancies. I think it was around 5 or 6 months too. I wouldn't worry about it, you are still at a good weight gain. They say you should gain 25 - 35 lbs. throughout your entire pregnancy. I gained around 40 with each and my doctor was never worried about it!

jill said...

i gained 60+ pounds with sophie, and dr. barbie didn't kill me. she wanted to, but she never did. it'll even out. it always comes in chunks like that. i've NEVER heard anybody who was consistent all the way through. it's okay! and seriously, all the 'stuff' will fall into place. just REST while you still can! and if this pansy can deliver a baby, you'll handle it like a PRO!!!! seriously. it's NOT as bad as people tell you!!!!! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!!!

jenjam said...

Congrats on the 6 month mark! Its so exciting!!

I know its easier said than done, but try to not stress too much. I am sure you will find a way to get everything done before Shelby's arrival. God will give you the strength to make sure it all is taken care of.

Hope the pillow comes soon! ;0)

Kecia said...

Please dont worry!Remember that your miracle is bigger than anything that may come to upset you!

And the God will do everything in its onw time!!

We love you both!!