Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween S Dress

After making this....
I HAD TO MAKE THIS FOR Shelby...

Also HAD TO MAKE a matching bow! The bow on the side of the dress is part of the dress. It just looked odd right there w/o anything! LOL... bows make EVERYTHING perfect! :) lol... if I had to change something, I would have gotten "Shelby" monogrammed up higher but it worked out great and looks soo cute!! :) I'm thinking Shelby may wear this tomorrow w/ some black leggings!! :) We are supposed to do something special w/ Daddy tomorrow! :)
~God bless,


Photobucket

3 comments:

CindyC said...

That is way too cute! And I like that it's not a creepy halloweenish looking outfit, it's just adorable!
You are so talented. :)

jellaan said...

Cute little outfit for Shelby!! Love the bows!!

Lori said...

Bekah, I am really sorry that the monograms didn't turn out like you wanted. they did turn out really cute. Please come back and I will give you a monogram for free. Lets mark them next time. You do a Great job. Lori