Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boy Outfit

It's finished!! :) I am sooo excited to see Mr. Gillam in his Halloween 1st Birthday outfit! Thanks so much Skye for asking me to make him such a memorable outfit! :) I can't wait to see how cute he'll be!! He's soo cute already!






This outfit is a 12month pant & onesie top w/appliques. I did an owl applique on the front of the pants as well as a pocket on the front and a pocket on the back for Mr. Gillam's important findings! The owl on the onesie is from Big Black Dog Designs and "Gillam" was done locally by Story's. I added the branch & maple leaf appliques b/c it needed something else b/c there was too much space between the owl and the name and what owl  isn't complete w/ a branch to rest on! :) LOL....I have enough of this fabric left that I'm going to make Shelby something out of it! I just love it! :)
Now I'm off to hang up Shelby's diaper bag to air dry after washing it since I emptied over half of my LARGE Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade Sonic drink into it.... yeahp... nice....
 ~God bless,
Photobucket

No comments: