Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prayer

A quick request I have...
Please pray for my tolerance & strength. I am SEVERLY starting to swell in my feet and ankles and it makes it very painful to sit, stand or walk. I swell if I sit, if I stand, or if I walk for a length of time and I sure can't lay down at work and even if I could, that's also extremly painful. I am trying to be strong and not lose it and complain/whine but with the temps rising here in Arkansas, it's tough to control. This is a selfish prayer but one I ask you to giggle along with and remember. Afterall, all I can do is laugh or else I'll cry...haha...

Have a happy Memorial Day weekend! We are off until Tuesday and even on Tuesday Josh and I will be off at 3pm for my weekly dr.'s appt. so that is something to look forward to for sure!
~God bless,

2 comments:

Kecia said...

We were praying for this way before you asked!!Hehe...

Mom had this same problem when she was preagnant with me...

We love you in Christ!!

Sabrina said...

You all are in my prayers. You'll be holding your little angel before you know it.
Sabrina