Monday, May 11, 2009

You might be tagged in this!!!

Thanks to Jenn, I am a Queen of all things Awe-Summm!

The Rules Are:
*List 7 Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
*Pass It On To 7 Bloggers Who Are Awe-Summm!
*Be Sure To Tag Your Awe-Summm Bloggers To Let Them Know!
*Then Link Back To The Queen That Tagged You!

7 Things that make me Awe-Summm:

1. I would have to say the #1 thing that makes me Awe-summ is that I am washed in the blood of the Lamb and have Him on my side! God is soo Awe-summ!

2. My husband for sure! NO matter what mood I'm in, which can vary any time at any second, he is always on my side and supports me and loves me for ME, the good and the bad. He accepts me and all my faults and makes me feel so secure and safe regardless of what mess I'm in.

3. My family and family-in-law's. I have such a diverse and supportive family system that I am soo blessed to have and they are all awe-summ!

4. The fact that I'll be a 1st time mommy VERY soon makes me really awe-summ! We have waited so long for this day and now that it's fastly approaching, it feels pretty awe-summ and TERRIFYING! So, Shelby Lynne makes me pretty awe-summ!

5. My friends and their loyalty. We've gone through some ups and downs w/ friendships but no matter what, the few that have stuck it out w/ us will always be our "besties", Wes & Ashley! They are amazingly "awe-summ" people and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

6. My dog, Dee Dee. He's my little protector, cuddler and momma's boy. He'll be 6 years old on the 21st and I remember the day I got him! I love him so much and can't wait to see his reaction to his new little sister! haha.. should be interesting!

7. I guess I'm not sure what makes me really awe-summ other than those I'm loved and surrounded by so... I guess my talents that the Lord has blessed me with and the ability to use those talents to glorify Him make me pretty awe-summ.



7 Bloggers Who are AWE-SUMMM:

1. Jenn

2. Kelly

3. Shelley

4. Stephanie A.

5. Stephanie N.

6. Jill

7. Stacy

Thanks again Jenn for naming me a Queen of all things Awe-summ! You're the best and can't wait to see you! Hopefully sooner than later! Miss ya!
LUMU!
~God bless,

1 comment:

Kecia said...

How sweet!!

You really are awe-summ!!