Wednesday, May 13, 2009

36 weeks Appt. Update...

So yesterday was my 36 week dr's appt. and it went fine! It didn't rain on me driving there but was very cloudy and yucky looking the whole way. :) Blessing #1! I got there at my usual time, 5 or 10 after; why show up right on time at your dr's appt.'s b/c you'll have to wait anyway and at least 5 or 10 min's aren't wasted freezing to death and reading magazines :)! haha...
All is well in Shelby's world... Heartbeat was a great strong 153, mommy's doing well, gained about 4 lbs of fluid/water but that's normal considering so I've got to drink more fluids and rest my feet as often as I can, no dialation or progress (which I'm ok with considering my dr will be out of town friday through sunday in Charleston, SC for his youngest daughters wedding so I'm ok with that.). I go back Wednesday, May 20th for my 1st weekly appt. and will continue to do so until "the end" as Dr. Tom said. haha... My hips are starting to hurt when I sit and get up after a while and of course when I walk, I mean, "waddle" anywhere...but like doc said, "It's all part of it." He said, "everything is great" so I'm happy with that. I am bummed about gaining 5 lbs but ok that at least 4 of those are water/fluids and not anything I've brought upon myself. I was shocked b/c I KNEW I had not eaten enough to cause that so I'm glad to know it's not that! :) Oh and no pic's so in case you forgot what Shelby looks like, here ya go... this was at 32 weeks so I KNOW this isn't as accurate but it'll do...:

Well, I'm HOPING to get to post the "secret excitement" update this afternoon if I hear from A CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE this afternoon, but if not, I'll post tomorrow! :) Hee hee.. oh and btw, it's nothing to do w/ me or about me but it is pretty dang exciting!! :) hee hee.... suspense...
~God bless,

No comments: