Friday, December 19, 2008

Rockette's update

Well, yesterday was A BLAST! We had 24 people go and the trip was a success! We visited the Art Museum there in Little Rock (which is always MY CUP OF TEA since I have a degree in graphic arts and art history AND Andy Warhol was on exhibit! AMAZING!), we got to tour the Governor's Mansion, The State House, went to the Rockette's show and then went to eat at Ashley's in the Capitol Hotel. IT WAS ALL AMAZING!!
Ok, so the BAD THING IS...
WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO TAKE PICTURES AT THE ROCKETTE SHOW!!!!!!! I WAS SOOO UPSET!! It was amazing though! I really enjoyed it all I think!
Sorry :( I'm sad that I can't share the glitz & glamour of the show w/ you! :(
~God Bless & Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Kecia said...

No biggie...
The toughs is what counts!! LOL!!
LOVE YOU!!