Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Radio City Music Hall Presents...

The Rockettes!!!

We are leaving tomorrow (Thursday) morning to head to Little Rock to see the Famous Radio City Music Hall Rockettes from New York perfom!! The deparment where Josh works on campus, the SAU Foundation, is hosting a trip to go to Little Rock tomorrow for lunch, visit the art museum, go to the Rockette show at the arena and then to dinner. Fun huH? I"m sooo stoaked! I HAVE TO remember to bring my camera! If I don't, I WILL TOTALLY REGRET IT! Everyone that's gone (they've been showing in Shreveport, LA) said it's a fantastic show that is amazing! I have always, even as a little girl, wanted to go see the Rockettes and wanted to be one but never got to and plus, I'm no where tall or thin enough to do that anyway! Who wants to see a 5'4" pregnant girl high stepping? Not me! haha...
I will TRY MY HARDEST to remember to take my camera, as much as you all know I forget 99% of the time, to bring back some wonderful shots! Josh said our seats are great so I"m soo excited!!
~God Bless & Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Ooh! I really wanted to go see the Rockettes, too! Have so much fun!

And thanks for visiting Bib2 & Cribs! Love your decor, too! =)

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

You'll enjoy it. My husband and I were in NYC last year the week before Christmas and we went to the show at Radio City and it was good. The coolest part is when the girls are dressed like toy soldiers and they do the domino type falling thing. It's crazy that they can do that! Have fun!!

MakeLifeDelicious.com said...

You'll be in my neck of the woods tonight! I was hoping I would get to go to see the show this year, but we're getting ready to go out of town for Christmas. Please take LOTS of pictures so I can see what I missed! Hope you have a great time tonight!!

Kecia said...

We want to see some pics!!! Please don't forget!!
LOL...
Wee love you in Christ!!