Monday, December 15, 2008

Gala Pic's

**2 posts in 1 day again!!**

On Friday night, the department Josh works in (SAU Foundation & Development)hosted their annual Christmas Gala as a way to say 'thank you' to all the donors. It's an evening filled w/ Christmas music, dancing, great food and just an overall good time! I kinda was dreading it this year since I'm not feeling very photogenic these days and also since I don't have the energy like I used to when we could dance the night away! I survived and it was fun but I did over-do it and felt it Saturday. I ended up taking like 5 naps Saturday until we had to go to ANOTHER Christmas party that the Agriculture Department was hosting. We didn't stay to dance at that one.
Anyhoo...here's the pictures:
You can't really tell how fabulous my dress was, if I may say so myself, but you kinda get the idea! LOL...It was a short, tunic style w/ very soft, flowy fabric in black and greys; like a tye-dye effect. The neckline was fully beaded and decked out in silver and black. I will sooo be wearing this again! It's not even maternity wear! It came from the juniors department at Dillards! LOL.... :) that made me feel a bit better since my belly is growing a lot! I feel so fat right now!! :(

Merry Christmas & God Bless

Love,
Josh & Bekah Kee

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Oh dear Bekah... you don't look fat at all!!
You are beautiful... Mom said that your eyes have a unique sparkle...
You are amazing!!
We love you!!