Tuesday, December 16, 2008

15 Weeks!!



I cannot believe I'm a week away from being 4 MONTHS PREGNANT!! OMG!! wow!! I'm also a week away from the possibility of finding out if Baby Kee is a "turtle" or a "cheeseburger"! Our next Dr.'s appointment is December 23rd (a week from today to be exact)and my dr. is going to try to tell what the baby is!! We're soo excited! I was hoping he would! What a great Christmas present!!! FOR EVERYONE! :)
Wow, how the weeks have flown by and sadly enough, I'm afriad they'll only fly by faster! I'm not disciplined at all in taking belly shots but I PROMISE I will soon. The last one I took, I was 11 weeks. :( I know.. shame shame...
Every night I try to see if I can feel the baby move but I can't yet. :( I did feel this strange sensation last week like someone brushed up against me but inside but I haven't felt that since and plus, by the time I finally get to lay still to try to see if I can feel the baby move, I fall asleep. LOL...
Have a great day!
~God bless

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Wow!!
We are sooo happy for you!! OMG!! We hope that the doctor will be able to see if the baby is a "HE" or a "SHE"!!
Will be tha best Christmas present that anyone could ask for!!
We love you!!