Monday, December 22, 2008

Eventful...

** UPDATE ON ENGAGEMENT W/ PICS **

This weekend has been VERY eventful! We got ALL our Christmas shopping finished along w/ 5 million other people in Texarkana on Saturday at the mall and every where else! haha.. it was a mad-house I tell ya! We got all our gifts bought and the last one for my hubby came in today so I'M THROUGH! Yes, we usually wait til the last minute to finish up shopping because some of our family members are so hard to buy for but it's done and all but the gift I got in today are wrapped and neatly under our tree! I have the most fabulous wrapping paper also! It's leopard print and the other I used is zebra print! LOVE IT! Soooo me! I also hand-made each bow for each package and they are all so pretty. I won't say I'll take pictures of them but I'LL TRY! Haha....I love wrapping presents!! I think that would be the most exciting job ever! haha, I'm nuts, I know. Haha.. Sometimes, I've even wrapped my own gifts! haha...
Well, on the downside, mom admitted my grandpa (her dad) in the hospital last night for some type of infection. He was fine until yesterday afternoon and had 103 temperature and was shaking uncontrollably and just freezing to death. They ruled out late last night that it's not pnemonia or the flu, so that's good, but they think he's got some sort of bacterial or viral infection. He's in the hospital now and mom said late last night he was more himself. She said he was in and out for a while last night and not very coherant but seemed better when she finally left to go home last night. Just pray for him. He was just in the hospital a couple of weeks ago because he had a lot of fluid build-up. He's 90 or 91 years old, can't remember exactly, and a wonderful man. Just pray...
On the up-side, MY BROTHER IS ENGAGED!! HE PROPOSED TO JESSICA LAST NIGHT!! They are wonderful together and from the first time I met her, I loved her to death and knew they were meant to be!



Aren't they cute?! haha... I'm so happy for them!! Here's some pics I just stole off of their Facebook's from the proposal:
The Ring:





Engaged Couple:
Jonathan & Jessica December 21, 2008



I can't believe Christmas is in just 3 days! OMG!!! I'm also excited because tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 23rd, we go for our 3rd dr.'s appointment and we get to play around on the ultrasound machine again!! He is going to try to tell if Baby Kee is a "Turtle" or a "Cheeseburger"!! haah.. I'm soo excited! We don't really have a preference anymore of which gender Baby Kee is as long as he/she is happy and healthy, that's all that we care about!! I can't believe it!! I'll be 16 weeks TOMORROW! THAT'S FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT! WOW! TIME IS FLYING BY!
Well, there's our eventful weekend and all! Haha... We are off work tomorrow through the 5th of January so I may be MIA till then but if I can, I will try to post pictures and give updates as the days go along. If not, I'll see ya in 2009!!
Merry Christmas and God Bless you and yours!

2 comments:

Kecia said...

AWWW!! J&J... Cute ring!! We wish them a lifetime full of happyness!!
Please, dont forget to tell us the gender!! PLEASE...;)
WE LOVE YOU IN CHRIST!!

His Doorkeeper said...

Hi Bekah!

Just checking in to say how exciting tomorrow will be for you guys! I hope you get a clear picture!

Sorry about your Grandpa being in the hospital...hope he'll be home by Christmas.

Blessings to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas!