Thursday, December 4, 2008

Celebration of Lights


Tonight is the Celebration of Lights here on campus and also the Christmas Parade. I"m usually not a big fan of all this since it means being outside in the cold but this year, I feel different. I guess since I want the baby to experience all that he/she can with me right now is why my heart has changed. I love looking at Christmas lights and tonight they have added 100 extra little trees outside to celebrate SAU's Centennial (we're celebrating 100 years this coming new year).
If I remember, I'm gonna bring my camera so I can get some of the beautiful decorations to share with you.
I know I shared earlier this week that Josh and I were going away to celebrate our anniversary early but we decided to stay home and enjoy each other instead. We're going to put up our outside Christmas lights, paint the guest room, move the furniture out of the soon-to-be nursery and set up my sewing room again so I can begin on all the Christmas orders I have.
Merry Christmas and May God bless you!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Bekah! Jackie, my mother-in-law said she met you! Oh and I know the Celebration of Lights was fun! I remember when I went to SAU (only for a year), I got to sing w/ the Heritage Singers at the lighting! I will never forget it! We had so much fun!

Kecia said...

I want to see the lights!!LOL...
I'm sure Baby Kee is having a "belly party" ha.
Love you!
God bless you!