Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday

First off, I'm excited about the 3rd ever Tutorial Tuesday but I'm even more excited about sharing the Word of God and the scriptures He showed me today! As we approach Easter, I pray you worship our Lord and remember His death and resurrection and not make it about eggs, bunnies, candy and pastels, as much as this all is... I'm going to begin collecting items for Shelby's Ressurection Eggs (google this! Such a great teaching tool! I'll do a tutorial for this next week maybe!)! Here's the verse God showed me today...

Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful. Colossians 3:12-15
Isn't His Word awesome! I love the New Living Translation because it applies to me easier! Lol



 
I finished the button! :) Now, if I can only remember how to make it a button! LOL... I got all my graphics from Regina at Baby Star Design and I came up with this buton that is totally me! :) What cha think? Oh and any help w/ makin it a button like my others is GREATLY appreciated! :)

Now, w/o further adu, here's this week's Tutorial from....
 
Amazing!!!! Her tutorial for making these PRECIOUS felt flowers is BEYOND easy and sooo beautiful!
Here's a sneak peak to how she does what she does...
the rest, well...you'll have to go to her blog and check it out! Tell her where you heard about her from and let me know and you'll get a surprise!
Come back tomorrow for Woot Woot Wednesday!
Have a blessed day and afternoon!

No comments: