Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Girl

How was your weekend? Ours was busy w/ SAU Events and all so basically that = no weekend but we are thinking of goin to the Little Rock Zoo this weekend, if it's pretty out, so that'll make up for it!

Shelby wore her outfit I made her yesterday!! :)






The weather was PERFECT yesterday at church for this dress (that I kinda wish I'd made a little longer but Josh and Mom said it was fine)! She is soo grown up now and I DO NOT LIKE IT AT ALL!

We had tornado warnings this morning, so this is what Shelby thought about it all as we were chillin in the guest bath.... lol...
have a great Monday! Don't forget, TOMORROW'S TUTORIAL TUESDAY #2! :) I've gotta figure out which GREAT tutorial I wanna feature...any suggestions or tutorials you'd like to see or have you want featured?? :) I've also gotta work on a button and logo for Tutorial Tuesday like i did for Woot Woot Wednesday's! :)

1 comment:

CindyC said...

That dress is SO adorable on Shelby! I don't think I was able to appreciate it until I saw it worn. Too cute! :)