Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The 2nd Tutorial Tuesday

I've been super "Bizzy" again this week, and end of last week, already and so I"VE YET to get a logo done for Tutorial Tuesday's but I have started with some inspirations! :) Ok, so since this is startin out, I need YOUR INPUT ON WHAT YOU WANT TUTORIALS FOR! LOL... I've always been one that can see something and know, almost immediately, how it was created and how to do it...so...if you see a pic of something and wanna know how to do make/create it, LET ME KNOW! :) So, today's Tutorial is gonna be blank, like my head is tryin to think of an awesome 2nd tutorial for my 2nd featured day of the week now but, b/c I wanna hear from you I want you to comment comment comment!! :) However, I did decide that I WILL BE doing this that i blogged about previously.....

as much work as it will take! So I guess it's not a completely blank Tutorial Tuesday...lol..you can go and get the pdf on your own to do and all...lol....



No comments: