Saturday, November 13, 2010

*New* Outfits!

Two great friends, Ashely C. & Mary Ellen G. asked me to make their daughters outfits. They both happen to be the same size! LOL... Mary Ellen didn't have a preference and Ashely wanted a cute Christmas outfit w/ zebra included and a large "C" for her daughter on the front so here's what I came up with:






They are both size 5/6 girls and can both be worn w/ a shirt/turtleneck underneath. I decided this time to do my own embroidery work and I think it turned out well. I wanted a more whimsical and less structured look to the stitching which a satin stitch would give so I chose a double zig zag stitch and LOVE how it turned out on both! This was also my first time using a rhinestone applique and it was super easy and fun and I will DEFINITELY be using one again! I just love these fabrics!! Ashely also wanted a large M2M bow and it turned out so cute too! I can't wait to see pics of these girls in these!

If you are in the area, come by Monday to the Lifesmart Building on Jackson St. and stop by Ladies Night Out at 5-7pm! I will have all my newest creations on display & taking Christmas orders. I will  be closing all orders for Christmas SOON b/c I'm getting full very quick and I've only got 2 hands and only so many hours in a day! LOL... I will be creating a Razorback Newborn outfit, New Vintage Clutch sets, 2 Custom Duffle Bags as well as a Kids Kutie Apron SOON SO BE LOOKING FOR THESE TO COME! :)

~God bless,
Photobucket

No comments: