Monday, November 22, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
1 Chronicles 16:33-35


Take this time to cherish the ones you have, remember the ones who are gone & love the ones to come!
I feel like the world has forgotten Thanksgiving since all I see are Christmas decorations everywhere! We must give thanks to the Lord for giving His Son to us who we always need to celebrate.
We are veto-ing the usual Thanksgiving routine this year and all going camping! My parents, josh's parents and our family of 3 are headin out Wed. and Bryce's Cafeteria will be providing our food for Thanksgiving :) Ahhh no dishes or cooking for me!
One last thing, I will be away off & on from my blog b/c of the holidays and because I am officially booked up for Christmas sewing! I will take orders that aren't needed until after Christmas though, but all orders needed before or for Christmas are officially not being taken. I am swamped and being away last Wed. (Wed.'s are my sewing days) and being gone this coming Wed. are throwin a cramp in my style.
Happy Thanksgiving!!


~God bless,
Photobucket

No comments: