Friday, April 24, 2009

Ready-made Sale

Ok, so as you know, I'm not taking any new orders but I do have some items, already made up, that are for sale. I'm trying to make room for new inventory that I'll be doing once Shelby is here and settled. These items pictured are considered "Ready-Made" so they are sold, AS IS. They are at a first-come, first-served basis so when they're gone, they are gone and customizing is not included.
Email or message/leave a comment, if interested in any of the items and I will give you the details, costs and any other info you might want to know.
:) Happy shopping!


























Outfits/Clothes:




Bows:





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi,
I found your blog through a comment you left on Greg and Nicol's. I am curious about your pricing for #9 (green and white with flowers). Also, #13 (striped coral, browns, and greens). I counted straight down from top even if there was more than one picture of same purse. Are these made adult size or child size?
Thanks
Jennifer
jennmom@comcast.net