Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ugggghhhhhhh...

So I thought the "all-day-sickness" was over for me but it's not. I have been sick since the day after we found out that we're pregnant up until friday. I was THRILLED to not be sick every morning, noon and night and was on cloud nine. Tomorrow is our 1st appointment and I guess the devil is really trying to get to me still because I was terrified that something could be wrong since I was no longer sick so like a dummy, I prayed, yes I did, for the sickness again to reassure me that all is well and guess what... HE ANSWERED MY PRAYER TODAY... oh my...did He. I have been sick since 6 a.m. and I'M STILL SICK. It's like a I have a grease ring in my throat. I've been chowing down on saltines, sprite and nothing's helping so I ate a sugar cookie and I guess that little bit more of substanence helped because I feel a bit better. My stomach just feels on fire! Josh laughed and said, "The baby is mad at you." haha.. thanks Josh... love the comfort! haha...
I'm soo glad we're both off all day tomorrow! My appointment isn't until 1:15pm but it's an hour away so I'll HOPEFULLY get to sleep in. No more praying for sickness... I learned my lesson. I trust You Lord! Josh's office jokes and says, "when y'all hear those 3 HEARTBEATS..." UGH UGH... oh my... haha.
~God Bless

3 comments:

Amy Hightower Murphy said...

I thought the same thing when my sickness went away. I was so worried! But everything was fine and it will be with you too. :)

Kecia said...

Oh dear friend!! Youa are amazing!!
Haha...
Do not worry... Jesus is with you and baby Kee...
We are praying for you!

Stephanie said...

preggie pops are wonderful!! you can get them at motherhood maternity or walgreen's! they sure did help me!