Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall is Here!

**UPDATE**
I forgot, I'm doing that a lot more lately, to post the pic's of the new checkbook covers and hair bows I took to MusicFest and sold. I can re-make any of these that are already sold if you're interested. :) Thx!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
NEW! Hair Bows:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Sorry I've not replied to all your comments and such about the festival and such. I've been soo busy w/ work (it's Homecoming week here at the University and everyone is in psycho-mode, lol) and I don't feel well. I'm soo stuffed up still and hoarse and coughing..lol...anyhoo..
FALL'S HERE according to my mums! These mums were planted last year and were sooo tiny and cute and have now grown into these beautiful bushes! Lol... I bought 4 new ones to plant in our front porch pots, but haven't gotten to that yet. My white ones haven't bloomed out yet :( Maybe soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They were all this big when I got them last year (these are my new ones unplanted):
Photobucket
Happy Fall!!
~God Bless

2 comments:

Kecia said...

Beautyful flowers... Dont worry dear friend, i know how you're feelling,the flue got me too...LOL!!
Anyway...
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST!!!

DeAnna said...

Love the checkbooks! Hope you're feeling better soon, its miserable to be that busy and feel like crud. I should get some mums so I can have some color in my front yard again. Even without it, I just love fall!! :)