Friday, August 20, 2010

Mountains & Valleys

**Make sure you check out the bottom to see the gorgeous creations of my BFF, Nichole**
This week's been full of mountain's & valley's, that's for sure!
Mountain 1) turning in my 2 weeks notice to be a SAHM (Stay At Home Mom)
Valley 1) worrying about turning in my 2 weeks notice to become a SAHM & my boss'/work reaction

Mountain 2) made it through turnin in my 2 weeks notice and got a positive response from all co-workers and the University
Valley 2) Our A/C going out the same day I turned in my 2 weeks notice and KNOWING it was gonna cost a small fortune and an arm and a leg when I need my arms, + more, and my legs

Mountain 3) God provided the cost for the A/C units (inside & out) to be replaced and the start of the replacing process was beginning
Valley 3) being out of our home for 4 days straight and out of our routine, as well as Shelby not sleeping well

Mountain 4) God continuing to bless us through the opening arms of Mammy & Pappy letting us live w/ them in their home and help w/ Shelby while our A/C is being fixed
Valley 4) we thought the A/C was fixed only to find out yesterday when we were "moving back in" that our NEW UNITS are one of the "few" that have come from the factory w/ a faulty valve that doesn't let the "cooling stuff" cool the air.

Mountain 5) Sleeping in our own home & beds in a comfortable temperature (even though I'm for being frigid) and the A/C guys replacing our faulty valve today
Valley 5) NOTHING.... WE ALL SLEPT INCLUDING SHELBY!! ALL NIGHT LONG!!

THE MOUNTAINS OUTWEIGH the valley's this week, don't cha think?!
God is good and is our Strong Tower and Shelter, even in 100 degree weather!
5 days of work left... :)
then it's on to being w/ this wonder 24/7!!

(old pic, i know...gotta upload pics from my camera that I just found this a.m.)

Another HUGE mountain in my life, as well as strength, comfort, support, encourager, strong-hold, shoulder to lean-on as well as blessing in my life is my BFF, Nichole! She is such an inspiring and uplifting word, and is 10 hours away!! I miss her every day and our Memphis trip made it that much harder...even though another trip is in the works! She is also an AMAZINGLY talented and gifted designer! if you are interested in ordering, please email her and say you heard about her from Bizzy B's that way she doesn't think you are spam mail! her email is: nicholehawkins@hotmail.com
Here's a few of her previous designs she's sold and made. Each piece she makes is 100% ORIGINAL and cannot be duplicated. She can replicate as best as she can but since her materials are mostly vintage and unique, the replicates will not always be 100% the same. That's what makes her creations UNIQUE! :)


This one below is the one she did for my mom. All my mom said was, "I want lots of color (gave her her fav colors)" and Nichole did this:








This one below is MINE AND IT'S NOT FOR SALE! SORRY! I LOVE IT TOO MUCH TO PART W/ IT!

I AM IN LOVE W/ ALL HER DESIGNS AND PIECES!! I've got several myself as well as my mom and some friends of her's! I love you Nichole and God has truly blessed you and has AMAZING AND GREAT THINGS in store for you!

thank you LORD for your ABUNDANT blessings!

~God bless,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Paige said...

Wow, those are soo pretty!

I love your bows too!!!