Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guess what?!

So my summer home ended Monday :( and I came back to work BUT God is definitely at work b/c....
when I came back...
I turned in...

MY
2
WEEKS
NOTICE!!!!!!!!!
I AM GOING TO BE A SAHM (Stay At Home Mom for those of you not sure what SAHM is)!!!!
In the same day, our A/C unit WENT OUT!! COMPLETELY!!! BUT, once again God has provided and we are replacing the inside and outside units today. We were beginning to question our decision if me quitting my job was right or not but the peace we have from that decision quickly turned our eyes back to our Father and realized we had!
My last day is Friday, August 27th and I am sooo excited to be blessed to have this opportunity! This is my dream and it's still unreal to think it's going to happen! I am also going to get to devote A LOT more time to Bizzy B's and continue to re-vamp and introduce new creations and items and so thank you for all your prayers and thoughts and all I can say now is..
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
sorry no pics....maybe next post :)
~God bless,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations! I know you're excited

Burtons Blessings said...

Congrats! that is awesome!