Saturday, August 21, 2010

Color

I love the color in my house right now. However, I am ready for fall b/c I've got some CUTE decor from Hobby Lobby that I can't wait to decorate with! I love the colors of fall and nature that time of year instead of right now where it's too hot to enjoy anything outside!



Target had a great sale on some decor pieces and I scored on the green w/ cardinal accented orchid candlescape! It was $39.99 and I got it for $7.99!!!!!!!
I am also a HUGE sunflower fanatic so the sunflower arrangement is in my FAVORITE glass vase from Hobby Lobby as well that I scored for $10!! :) I just love that vase! It's great for ALL SEASONS and so multidimensional! Christmas ornaments, rocks, jewels, feathers, flowers, stems, branches, THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!
Just wanted to share some of MY colors :)
~God bless,
Photobucket

No comments: