Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7th day...

well, today is my due date and I'm STILL HERE w/ baby inside. lol. No progress or feeling of progress at all. We go to the dr. today at 3:45pm so after that, I will try to post an update of what the "game plan" is. I do have a feeling that I'll hear, "Still no progression," and I'm fine with that but knowing that we will know what day, what time to arrive, what kind of delivery we're looking at, etc...will be comforting and relieving to know. I can't wait!!! Everything is ready for Miss Shelby. :)

I also got great work news yesterday that I am going on a 9 month contract as of THIS July 1! :) yeah!! So I will be able to be off w/ Shelby during the summers from now on! I also didn't realize that it would start this July so we were expecting no paycheck for me that month since I'd be on maternity leave but now, we will be getting a check for me! :) God is soooooo great!

Well, keep us in your prayers! I did sleep well last night, or better at least. I'm just anxious and ready to go to the dr. today! I cannot believe I'm 40 weeks pregnant today and that it's June 9, 2009, my due date and Shelby is not in my arms or the cradle next to me while I post. She is definitely showing us who's boss! haha...
~God bless,

2 comments:

jill said...

oh, sweet friend, i can't WAIT to hear what the plan is! i just found out that my day ends at 10 on thursday, so i'll have plenty of time to love on the kee family!!!! and about sweet pea showing you who's boss .... she'll do it for the REST of your LIFE! ha!!!!!

Mollie said...

Cannot wait to see Miss Shelby in person. I will be praying for all of you the next few days.....rest up they call it labor for a reason! Sleep in as much as possible too- you may never get to again!! haha