Friday, February 14, 2014

our valentine...

Shelby had her picture taken at PreK last week and I knew they would be good because my friend, Cloud Dust, ALWAYS does a great job! These are some of the pics she's done for us of Shelby over the years...
Hard to believe she's grown this fast.....
Shelby has always liked her picture taken, so we are fortunate there, but there's something special in her eyes that just sparkles. Her heart is as big as her personality and I can't wait to see who she blossoms into when baby Rhett arrives!
Here's the pictures Cloud Dust took of sheebs... I've cried several times looking at them...





I no longer have a baby.. I have a little girl...
a little girl who's gonna do BIG THINGS one day...
a little girl who's love for others outweighs any trial that comes her way...
a little girl who is spunky, goofy, vivacious, fiesty, colorful and loves life...
a little girl who loves Jesus and her Daddy more than YooHoo...
a little girl who's imagination is wider than any sunset imaginable...
a little girl who's stolen my heart from the moment I saw her on the ultrasound...
we love you Shelby and are so incredibly proud of you...
happy valentines day love bug...


No comments: