Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Woot Woot w/ Mrs. Claus!

I guess I've been good this year b/c Mrs. Claus invited me to participate in her Holiday Interviews and be featured on her page today!!
Go check it out! :) Mrs. Claus is such a great lady & wonderful woman of God! She & I go to church together! Yeap, that's right! I go to church w/ Mrs. Claus!!! LOL..Thanks again Sandi!
And I can't post a Woot Woot w/o this little cutie showing her sweet face!




Merry Christmas!!!!
OH One more thing, I've got a new phone (Blackberry Curve) and I'M TOTALLY LOST on how to use it! LOL thank goodness Josh has the exact same one! This phone is too smart for me! They aren't kiddin when they call it a "Smartphone!" LOL....any tips or cool things about it?? Also, is there a Blogger app?? ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED! I love it just a little overwhelmed right now! LOL
~God bless,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandra Burns said...

I used to have a Blackberry Curve, and I couldn't find an blogger app I liked so I just used Google Reader. There were some out there but they cost big bucks, and I wasn't willing to pay.

LOL! Thanks for doing the interview, too!

Woot! Woot!!