Friday, November 14, 2008

Just As I Am

This morning I woke up in the Christmas spirit so I added my very favorite Christmas song that my very favorite singer, other than my husband who is my #1 favorite vocalist, singing "O Holy Night" to my music player. So, naturally I decided to go to David Phelps website and see what's new and there's this video of him singing one of my favorite songs and messages that he's done in the past. I wanted to share it all with you. You will have to turn my music player on the bottom of the page off before you play the video or you'll get two songs at once, lol.


I'm getting a new WORKING phone today so I will be back into texting mode soon!
~God Bless you and have a FANTASTIC weekend!

1 comment:

Kecia said...

It is arealy good song!
Love you in Christ!!