Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Woot Woot Wednesday


I"m still in prayer for Oklahoma and the families and I ask that you be to. My heart aches still for those that are still missing and the new reports of those lost. I designed this as a reminder...
Before the weekend, I decided I needed my hair colored (because YES i have greys) and shelby and momma went with me.  Something else exciting and AMAZING happened too!  Shelby got her 1st haircut... yeap... you read right!! HER FIRST HAIRCUT! Yes, she's about 3 weeks away from turning 4... haha. she was a champ and an angel! SOOO NOT HOW SHE IS WHEN I COME NEAR HER W/ A COMB, BRUSH or anything resembling a hair-utensil.. even threatened to use a "Dinglehopper" (fork) like Aerial! LOL... she was an angel! As her hairdresser was asking ME what I wanted done to her hair and me telling her it is her 1st hair cut, which she was shocked over, shelby chimes in and grabs her ends and says, "OH, you can just take a little off the ends to cut off all my dead ends." YES, THOSE WERE HER EXACT WORDS LIKE SHE'S AN EXPERT AND PRO AT THIS HAIR CUTTING BUSINESS! AHAHAH we all died laughing, me with hair dye dripping i was laughing so hard!! :) Here's the pics from this glorious, proud event...
Here we go to get our "hair did!" She was soo excited!!
 



here's a little glimpse into my transformation... LOVIN IT!! thank you Brandy and Kristen at Shear Illusions for your AMAZING WORK as usual!

hubby bought me new sunglasses....he even said i look "hot" i them :) oo laa laa... :)
This past weekend was the 25th annual Magnolia Blossom Festival and 24th World Championship Steak Cook-off.  Josh and I were over and in charge of the serving lines and needless to say, it was A HUGE job but definitely worth it! Spending the day with Josh and serving our community and all the communities that were there, was a blessing, a TIRESOME BLESSING, but a blessing...






 there were no pictures taken (except the courthouse pic) on Saturday because we were working TOO HARD to take pics! LOL....
this is how we recovered on Sunday from the 15 hour work day on our feet in the HOT 90+ degree HUMID AIR...
layin out reading "The Resolution for Women"... aaahhhhh

and belly tickles for Max!


BlogSignature

No comments: