Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Bubble Guppie

It's birthday prep time and ACTUALLY, I'M BEHIND!!! OMG.. i just realized it's like 2 weeks away! OMG :(.. panic mode!!! lol...
this year's Bday theme is....
"Line Up Line Up.. Every body line up!! Sheebs is gonna be 4!!"  OMG 4??!! really?? what happened to THIS ??
 THE DAY SHE WAS BORN....
LOVE HOW SHE LOVES ME





SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER 1ST CAKE!
1ST BDAY



 AND THIS ?
2ND BDAY



AND THIS ONE??
3RD BDAY

 omg 4th bday.. :( wow...

Shelby LOOOVES this show... we started letting her branch out and watch Nick on TV and this show is TOTALLY CUTE and musical as well as educational!!! She said she wanted a Bubble Guppies Party and so she's gettin one!!
Shelby's Bday Invitation I designed based off her favorite characters... no offense boys....but these are her favorites!! I erased the time and location for privacy purposes!
 My dear friend, Lindsay from Crochet D Lane made these amazing flip flops for Sheebs! I sent her a pic of Oona and asked for flip flops and she did awesome!!!!
Meet Oona! This is Shelby's favorite character and fav color :)


So far, I've collected my ideas on Pintrest, the most amazing prep place EVA!! Here's a few of my ideas...













1 comment:

Unknown said...

We did Bubble Guppies for Ting last year. It was so much fun. Can't believe our girls are about to be four.