Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Crazy week....but...




Is still happening this week.....amongst all my maniac sewing to prepare for my first festival in 3 years happening this weekend!! Lol
Anyway, this week's tutorial is a new addition to Shelby's felt board lessons
ABC Kids
Each kid has a letter on their tummy and a color and object that is associated with that letter. So far Shelby's favorite letter is D b/c she's a dancer. She even named I and J after her two fav guys, Josh (daddy) and Isaiah (preachers 3 yr old son and her bff)









Since I forget where I got the PDF for each letter/kid I've put them here below. All I did was print them on card stock, cut out and add a small leftover piece of Velcro (the scratchy side). Done!














































































I think I found them somewhere through one of OopsyDaisy's Mommy School lessons a while back. Happy printing and crafting! Look for pics of MusicFest items I'm taking to come or better yet, come visit my booth Friday and Saturday in El Dorado!




No comments: