Sunday, October 9, 2011

MusicFest 2011

This weekend was the best time! I sold lots, had fun, saw Boys II Men in concert, and got to spend 2 whole days with Josh ! We missed Shelby but definitely had fun and were plenty busy!!!! Heres what my booth looked like and my creations I sold and still selling ( see anything you want, if it's gone, I can remake it )




My gorgeous sign thanks to BuildASign for my gorgeous vinyl banner!! Made my booth gorgeous and look sooo professional!!!















Custom wipe cases






My new item, which was a huge seller, Bizzy Buddies for those moments, as Josh says, you need to save your dinner together with those lil ones! Encourages creativity instead of placing a DS or whatever electronic in their faces!












Custom personalized initial wreaths. Can be done in any colors and painted any colors for the letter. I made all of it, except the grapevine wreath it came from HobLob...lol.
Headbands






Bags!!


































And my other HUGE SELLING ITEM next to the Bizzy Buddies above,
Dry Erase Plates












Wheeeeee what a weekend!!!







No comments: